What are the Core Web Vitals
- Metrics that Google has identified to measure the website visitor's speed experience.
- As of Feb, 2022 - three metrics.
Why are the Core Web Vitals important
- Officially announced by Google as a search ranking factor.
- Improved speed experience = improved conversions.
How about other speed metrics
Core web vitals should be prioritized:
- They represent real user experience.
- They are an official search ranking factor.
How Google collects core web vitals
- For every URL visit, Chrome sends the core web vitals for that visit to Google.
- Aggregated stats for a URL are it's core web vitals.
Where to access core web vitals
- Google makes the aggregated stats available publicly.
- These can be accessed from this page.
Why isn't there any data for some URLs
- Google doesn't aggregate the stats for URLs with a low number of hits.
Core Web Vitals Assessment :
Copyright (c) 2017-2023 Tezify All Rights Reserved. Created in India. GSTIN : 24BBQPS3732P1ZW.